Linden Lodge Foundation, Inc. group home serves six persons and is based on a six-person licensed facility. Currently the Lodge is at full capacity. If you, a client or a loved one is interested in being considered for placement, please review the below requirements and then fill out this form.
Please note: We have no estimate as to when we will be accepting new residents.
To be admitted to Linden Lodge Foundation Group Home, applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be diagnosed by a licensed Psychologist as having a severe and persistent mental illness and in the need of service.
- Be able to take part in community activities and utilize the generic and special services offered by Linden Lodge Foundation, Inc.
- Have a medical evaluation (On a completed FL-2) and a completed medical statement signed by the attending physician relating to communicable disease.
- Must be medication compliant for at least 6 months.
- Must be under the care of a Psychiatrist and Therapist.
- First priority for admission to fill existing vacancies will be given to legal residents of Moore County, then the remaining counties in the Sandhills Center catchment area.
Note: Admissions are made without reference to race, creed, religion, national origin or sex.
Linden Lodge cannot admit persons who:
- Is pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Is suffering from a contagious or infectious disease.
- Requires nursing care.
- Who takes medication intravenously at home.
- Is a transient.