Life Threatening Emergency: Please call 911
Mobile Crisis Management
- 27/7/365 Crisis response by professionally trained staff
- Clients, Families and concerned community members can call if a person is suicidal, homicidal or engaging in uncontrolled substance abuse that threatens the safety of themselves or others.
- Mobile Crisis Staff will provide assistance by phone or in person if necessary, including assessments, crisis stabilization, linking to appropriate resources, pursuing commitment for treatment, etc.
Sandhills Center Immediate Helpline
- Local Management Entity (LME), access line provides 24/7 assistance to families and providers with information and referrals including professionally trained staff.
- Callers speak with a trained clinician who will provide resources and referrals for mental health, substance abuse and intellectual disabilities services.
NAMI North Carolina
- Helpline with answers to questions about mental health diagnosis, treatment and area resources.
- Moore County Local Chapter
Lifeline Suicide Prevention/Talkline
- The Lifeline provides 24/7, free confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
Friend to Friend
- Domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking crisis line.
- Services include Serenity House women’s and children’s shelter, pet shelter, counseling services, court advocacy and more.
First Health Moore Regional Hospital
(910) 715-1000 Main Hospital Number
- 155 Memorial Drive Pinehurst NC 28374
- Emergency Department is the “entry portal” for assessment & admission for emergency medical issues including trauma, mental health, and substance abuse crises.
- First Health also includes an outpatient clinic for psychiatry, therapy, counseling, substance abuse groups and other programs.
- Behavioral Service-First Health (910) 715-3370
Moore County Social Services 910-947-2436
- Apply for Special Assistance